MOONSTIR’s capabilities have been borne over years of professional development and practice. With a sound background in Human Resource Management and Fellow Membership of CIPD, we will partner your organisation to develop your business via a full HR support service. MOONSTIR can tailor solutions thus improving performance, productivity and profitability of your business through your people.
HR One Time
The HR One Time option is a pay as you need service providing advice and support on something occasionally or immediately!
Just a phone call away, this service can cover all employment matters supported by our qualified HR professionals using current legal frameworks such as
· Support with recruitment and candidate selection
· Providing employment contracts or contracts for services
· Current employment policies
· Reviewing performance and capability issues
· Undertaking disciplinary or grievance investigations
· Support with dismissals including retirement, redundancies or TUPE
· Disciplinary, grievance investigations or general complaints
· Managing sickness absence
· Advice with family leave or flexible working
· Discussing compensation requirements
HR Business Resilience
The HR Business Resilience package means we provide a retained service to enhance your business success. We can tailor solutions to meet your needs by managing staff recruitment, contracts, policies, induction, capability, tailored manager and employee development, focused wellbeing management schemes and preparing employee engagement programmes.
Following discussion with relevant parties to understand the issues, we will prepare a robust ‘people plan’ in line with your needs and legislation and supply the relevant services for a fixed fee based on agreed hours per month. This value-added service will give you peace of mind that your business is engaging your people to deliver results.
This service can include options from the following areas:
· Full HR Generalist support to maintain compliance available from recruitment planning, hiring and contracts (employees, workers or contractors), induction, policy creation, staff development and ending employment.
· Change management including support with redundancy, mergers and TUPE
· Conflict management including mediation, disciplinary or grievance investigations
· Absence management and capability reviews
· Performance enhancement and employee engagement programmes
· Delivering Leadership and management development
· One-to-one Senior Management Coaching
· Review of team effectiveness and team dynamics
· Equality and Diversity management and training
· Reward and recognition – pensions, pay, effective reward and engagement strategies