Streamlined HR delivered to SMEs
You may be a small business owner with varying experience of Human Resources. You may be a leader in a larger company with an HR team you can call on when needed. Whatever your size, do you have a trusted HR professional who you can genuinely help you lead your team like Morag Ormiston? Having a performance focused, engaged, healthy and happy workforce is her passion.
Morag is honest, straightforward and proud of her professional capabilities. A Fellow of CIPD and Member of BPS and ISMA with 20+ years HR Generalist Management experience in Global and UK multi-site organisations across varying sectors.
She has been in standalone HR roles for at least half of her HR career which means she rolls up her sleeves. She thoroughly enjoys being a strategic HR partner working in SMEs. She loves working with diverse people across the business to ensure people meet the targets set to grow the business. She likes to ensure the people strategies provide value to business success. She also likes to ensure work is fun.
She is experienced in: senior management and 1-1 coaching; all aspects of employment law and employee relations; talent acquisition and development; employee wellbeing and engagement; change management; global compensation and benefits; and systems management.
Above all, Morag is dedicated towards finding solutions with people.
Qualified and competent, Morag genuinely cares.
HR One Time
The HR One Time option is a pay as you need service providing advice and support on something occasionally or immediately!
Just a phone call away, this service can cover all employment matters supported by our qualified HR professionals using current legal frameworks such as
· Support with recruitment and candidate selection
· Providing employment contracts or contracts for services
· Current employment policies
· Reviewing performance and capability issues
· Undertaking disciplinary or grievance investigations
· Support with dismissals including retirement, redundancies or TUPE
· Disciplinary, grievance investigations or general complaints
· Managing sickness absence
· Advice with family leave or flexible working
· Discussing compensation requirements
HR Business Resilience
The HR Business Resilience package means a retained service to enhance your path to business success. We can tailor solutions to meet your needs by managing staff recruitment, contracts, policies, induction, capability, tailored manager and employee development, focused wellbeing management schemes and preparing employee engagement programmes.
Following discussion with relevant parties to understand the issues, we will prepare a robust ‘people plan’ in line with your needs and legislation and supply the relevant services for a fixed fee based on agreed hours per month. This value-added service will give you peace of mind that your business is engaging your people to deliver results.
This service can include options from the following areas:
· Full HR Generalist support to maintain compliance available from recruitment planning, hiring and contracts (employees, workers or contractors), induction, policy creation, staff development and ending employment.
· Change management including support with redundancy, mergers and TUPE
· Conflict management including mediation, disciplinary or grievance investigations
· Absence management and capability reviews
· Performance enhancement and employee engagement programmes
· Delivering Leadership and management development
· One-to-one Senior Management Coaching
· Review of team effectiveness and team dynamics
· Equality and Diversity management and training
· Reward and recognition – pensions, pay, effective reward and engagement strategies