Cuppa for a Carer
Time & Location
About the Event
Saturday 12th June 10.00 - 12.00 with Moonstir and Symposium at Crimond Medical Centre
Sharing a small gift of kindness as part of Carers Week 2021
Are you one of the UK’s 6.5 million unpaid carers caring for friends or family whom have a disability, illness or need support in later life?
· We know the huge challenges you have been through as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
· We know you have not been clapped for or given any specific credit despite these challenges.
· We know you do your work for zero pay.
· We know how emotionally and physically tiring it is caring for loved ones.
· We know you rarely get time for a rest.
· We know it’s time for care to be shown towards you!
As a member of International Stress Management Association UK, this year Morag Ormiston, of Moonstir would like to offer support and help during Carers’ Week.
By working in partnership with Symposium, we will offer a place for some respite and an opportunity to chat for free with a professional listener. So grab a discounted drink and join us between 10 and 12 on Saturday 13th as we offer a Cuppa for a Carer.
Moonstir is also donating a self-compassion package worth £50 to be drawn out of the list of attendees.
- Cuppa for Carer£0£00£0